After 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom, I found the wonder of mothering slowly starting to get crowded out by the mundane feeling. I realized our world seems to surround people with the negative, and complaining about blessings seems totally acceptable. So I decided to fight against that "normalcy" and focus only on the positive. I look back to my first year as a mom when everything was new and keeping house was fun and I aim to have that attitude again. This blog is my outlet to showcase the daily miracles that surround me in my blessed life as a stay-at-home mom so that I will never forget the wonder of it all.



Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Quick Note On The Fuzzibunz One Size Diaper

I just wanted to clarify that the Fuzzibunz one size diaper does not have the snaps in the rise.  Instead, the elastic in the legholes can be pulled tight to fit around tiny thighs, or let out to fit around chubby thighs.  There are a few different settings. 


They say this can fit baby from birth to potty training but I have only used it on the medium setting.  I do not like this set up for a one size diaper because when diapering two kids, I would not go to the trouble of changing the elastic depending on which kid I was diapering.  It was easier to take a few seconds to snap up the rise on my Nubunz or Kawaiis if I was changing Kian, or leave the rise unsnapped if I was diapering Felicity.  I guess if you were using them on only one kid, it would save you the job of snapping up the rise, but again, that takes seconds.  I have a feeling this diaper would fit a newborn but be a lot of bulk and fit very high up on their belly.  But I can't say for sure until we have another newbie one day.  Just thought I'd clarify though in case you were considering these as a one size option.  I'd go a different route if diapering multiple kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment