After 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom, I found the wonder of mothering slowly starting to get crowded out by the mundane feeling. I realized our world seems to surround people with the negative, and complaining about blessings seems totally acceptable. So I decided to fight against that "normalcy" and focus only on the positive. I look back to my first year as a mom when everything was new and keeping house was fun and I aim to have that attitude again. This blog is my outlet to showcase the daily miracles that surround me in my blessed life as a stay-at-home mom so that I will never forget the wonder of it all.



Friday, September 10, 2010

FIRST DAY OF HOMESCHOOL!

DONE!  And it went great!  For those of you who don't know, we jumped into homeschooling this year by deciding to do full preschool with Felicity, and of course, Kindergarten with Logan.  I did preschool with Logan but on a "when we can fit it in" basis and just using stuff I'd saved from when I taught.  I decided to do full preschool with Felicity because I think it will be beneficial to her speech delay and, well, what else am I going to do with her when teaching Logan?  So anyways, here's a few pictures from our first day at it.  Good memories all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment