After 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom, I found the wonder of mothering slowly starting to get crowded out by the mundane feeling. I realized our world seems to surround people with the negative, and complaining about blessings seems totally acceptable. So I decided to fight against that "normalcy" and focus only on the positive. I look back to my first year as a mom when everything was new and keeping house was fun and I aim to have that attitude again. This blog is my outlet to showcase the daily miracles that surround me in my blessed life as a stay-at-home mom so that I will never forget the wonder of it all.



Saturday, October 8, 2011

Kids Clothing Week Challenge!!!

EVERY time KCWC happens, I miss it.  The timing is not the best for me, personally, but I'm just saying the heck with it.  I WILL be participating this time around.  And I CAN'T wait!



Want to join in? 
Here's the link to Elsiemarley where you sign up.  But if you are a blog friend and are participating, I'd love it if you left a comment letting me know you're doing it too.  I hope some of you join in so we can share in it together and encourage each other. 

6 comments:

  1. I would love to do this. I already made something for A today. 2 friends just had babies too so I have a lot of projects Im working on. What a great idea, thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! Such fun, I keep saying I'm going to join in, but never do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun. I have so many other things I am sewing right now besides clothes! Maybe next year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty, make sure to sign up on her page and sign up for her flikr group too. Lots of fun inspiration in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some fabric on the table for blouses and skirts for the girls (to go with the sweater vests I'm knitting) but I'm not sure I'll have those done by the 17th. Looking forward to seeing what you make:)

    ReplyDelete