After 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom, I found the wonder of mothering slowly starting to get crowded out by the mundane feeling. I realized our world seems to surround people with the negative, and complaining about blessings seems totally acceptable. So I decided to fight against that "normalcy" and focus only on the positive. I look back to my first year as a mom when everything was new and keeping house was fun and I aim to have that attitude again. This blog is my outlet to showcase the daily miracles that surround me in my blessed life as a stay-at-home mom so that I will never forget the wonder of it all.



Friday, October 14, 2011

KCWC Day 5

Not feeling too great here, so my sewing progress has slowed down.  I got nothing done yesterday evening.  Oh well.

Logan watched over my shoulder as I sewed 3 nightgowns for Felicity, and cut out 3 PJ pants for Kian.  He SOOOOO wanted some Mama made love.  So today I put the finishing touches on his PJ pants.  I only had enough flannel to make him one set right now.  All my other pieces are cut too small.  But he didn't care about quantity.  He picked out this fabric, loves the pocket, and is thrilled to have new Mama sewn love.



No comments:

Post a Comment