After 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom, I found the wonder of mothering slowly starting to get crowded out by the mundane feeling. I realized our world seems to surround people with the negative, and complaining about blessings seems totally acceptable. So I decided to fight against that "normalcy" and focus only on the positive. I look back to my first year as a mom when everything was new and keeping house was fun and I aim to have that attitude again. This blog is my outlet to showcase the daily miracles that surround me in my blessed life as a stay-at-home mom so that I will never forget the wonder of it all.



Tuesday, August 7, 2012

An Apology

Well, yesterday I was looking online for homeschool stuff.  One page asked me to download their document to be able to print a page.  I usually always forget those pages and move on, but, I ignored my normal rule, downloaded the doc, and printed the page.  Well, since then I have ads on EVERY page I view.  My homepage was switched to an ad based search engine, pages such as Facebook and this blog have ads all over the screen so that I can't click on options, and now its embedding links within my blog posts.  So.....if you see words highlighted red in my post, that is NOT a link I added.  I don't know how to undo this, so I apologise.  And on that note, I don't think I'll be posting until I can get this solved.  Suggestions would be wonderful because I am NOT a very technical person at all.
Thanks!
Wish me luck!
Sometimes I hate technology.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment