After 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom, I found the wonder of mothering slowly starting to get crowded out by the mundane feeling. I realized our world seems to surround people with the negative, and complaining about blessings seems totally acceptable. So I decided to fight against that "normalcy" and focus only on the positive. I look back to my first year as a mom when everything was new and keeping house was fun and I aim to have that attitude again. This blog is my outlet to showcase the daily miracles that surround me in my blessed life as a stay-at-home mom so that I will never forget the wonder of it all.



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Healthy

I'm glad to be bringing in this new year being healthy for the first time in exactly a year.  I saw the endocrinologist yesterday and all my levels are now normal.  I was so thrilled!  Now that I'm back to healthy, we can think about having another baby.  That's exciting, considering there were many days last year, especially last Fall, when I thought not only would I never have another baby, I was upset with myself at the lousy job I was doing with the 3 I already had.  I just had no energy, was always falling asleep, and couldn't deal with their needs well since I lacked the energy to be patient with 3 very small kids.  Thank God I live in a day where meds are available.  I LOVE my new meds and I LOVE being a good Mom again.  I'm taking advantage of the new energy I have and my thankfulness for being a capable Mom again and am schooling lightly and randomly this week while organizing the school room, curriculum, and schedule which I hope to have in full swing by the first of February if not before.  I can't express how thankful I am to be able to accomplish so much in one day, to love so much, and to not be constantly tired and angry.  Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! So glad all is well and that you are feeling so much better. I hope you guys had an awesome Christmas and New Year! Miss you lots, love checking in on your blog to see what is new and exciting at the Hanna house! Love ya friend!

    ReplyDelete