After 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom, I found the wonder of mothering slowly starting to get crowded out by the mundane feeling. I realized our world seems to surround people with the negative, and complaining about blessings seems totally acceptable. So I decided to fight against that "normalcy" and focus only on the positive. I look back to my first year as a mom when everything was new and keeping house was fun and I aim to have that attitude again. This blog is my outlet to showcase the daily miracles that surround me in my blessed life as a stay-at-home mom so that I will never forget the wonder of it all.



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Post It Reminder

Today, at my mom's, I found my youth Bible.  It made me smile seeing the verses I'd underlined years ago.  On the inside of the back cover I saw something blue sticking out.  It was a post it note that simply said;

Believe - used 272 times in Bible

Pray - used 371      "      "     "

Love - used 714    "       "      "

Give - used 2162   "       "     "



OK, I'm feeling convicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment