After 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom, I found the wonder of mothering slowly starting to get crowded out by the mundane feeling. I realized our world seems to surround people with the negative, and complaining about blessings seems totally acceptable. So I decided to fight against that "normalcy" and focus only on the positive. I look back to my first year as a mom when everything was new and keeping house was fun and I aim to have that attitude again. This blog is my outlet to showcase the daily miracles that surround me in my blessed life as a stay-at-home mom so that I will never forget the wonder of it all.



Sunday, October 7, 2012

Henna

The other night, a few of "my girls" came over for a night of feasting, celebrating Arrow's much anticipated arrival, and henna!  I have a very artistic friend who has done henna on my due belly for the last 3 pregnancies.  Logan is the only babe who didn't have a henna belly.  In fact, my friend realized that and wanted to do his hands this go round, to match my belly, but he was out on a Daddy date with his brother and sister.  Such a sweet idea though. 








2 comments:

  1. Dear Jenny, how wonderful! And you look radiant! Thinking of you a lot these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, What a lovely evening Jenny! That last picture is a frame-er for sure.

    ReplyDelete