After 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom, I found the wonder of mothering slowly starting to get crowded out by the mundane feeling. I realized our world seems to surround people with the negative, and complaining about blessings seems totally acceptable. So I decided to fight against that "normalcy" and focus only on the positive. I look back to my first year as a mom when everything was new and keeping house was fun and I aim to have that attitude again. This blog is my outlet to showcase the daily miracles that surround me in my blessed life as a stay-at-home mom so that I will never forget the wonder of it all.



Sunday, October 14, 2012

Due!

Today I'm 40 weeks pregnant!
 
To celebrate (or avoid sitting at home wondering WHEN he'll come), we went to the coast for some family fun.  Castles were built, jungle adventure stories were played out (with said castles), holes were dug, and energy was ran out.  After that, clam chowder and fish n chips were inhaled.
It was a lovely afternoon and evening.
 





 

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend your time awaiting little Arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you cut your hair?
    looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did my traditional pre baby chop off. :) My hair grows so fast in pregnancy that by the end, its long and tired. So I usually chop it off. Makes it easy to put up in little pixie tails for tired morning trips to the park with the kiddos and a newborn. ;)

      Delete
    2. I had even gotten fancy that day, and straightened it for church. :) But once in that ocean air.........POOF! ;)

      Delete
  3. You Look Gorgeous! Awe, hope you are hangin' in there - well, you may have a baby in your arms while I'm writing this, but if not yet - I definitely can sympathize, having been overdue with all of mine.
    Looking forward to those sweet new baby pictures.

    ReplyDelete