After 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom, I found the wonder of mothering slowly starting to get crowded out by the mundane feeling. I realized our world seems to surround people with the negative, and complaining about blessings seems totally acceptable. So I decided to fight against that "normalcy" and focus only on the positive. I look back to my first year as a mom when everything was new and keeping house was fun and I aim to have that attitude again. This blog is my outlet to showcase the daily miracles that surround me in my blessed life as a stay-at-home mom so that I will never forget the wonder of it all.



Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Forced Break?

Well, Blogger is telling me that my photo storage is full and that I'll now need to pay to add more pictures to my blog.  It did this a year ago.  I never paid for additional storage.  I just stopped blogging for about a month and when I came back, it let me upload more pics.  I have blog friends who have been blogging for years and have never had this problem. 

???????????
 

 I've been thinking about taking a small break to focus on home school and figuring out life with 4 kiddos.  Guess God knew I needed a forced break.  Until I can figure out the photo problem, I'll be off for a bit.  I'll miss posting pics here just for myself.  Its such a nice way to record our life for us personally.   Suggestions on how to fix this are welcome!  Until then...............

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I'll miss your posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened to me this morning as well! I deleted some of my old non-blogger photos off of Picasa and then it let me upload. I hope yours starts working as well since I will miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete