After 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom, I found the wonder of mothering slowly starting to get crowded out by the mundane feeling. I realized our world seems to surround people with the negative, and complaining about blessings seems totally acceptable. So I decided to fight against that "normalcy" and focus only on the positive. I look back to my first year as a mom when everything was new and keeping house was fun and I aim to have that attitude again. This blog is my outlet to showcase the daily miracles that surround me in my blessed life as a stay-at-home mom so that I will never forget the wonder of it all.



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blogging?

I was told I'd make a good blogger.  I don't really know why.  ?  Here I sit in my robe and crazy morning hair and a cup of coffee in my extra large mug and I'm drawing a blank.  I think I've FINALLY figured out how to do this all, but now I look at this blank screen and don't know where to start.  Well, I guess I'll start where I really need to....in the kitchen.  A sink full of dishes awaits me, baby needs a nap, laundry to put away....I don't know if I'll ever find the time to blog but we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. so happy to see you here, will be checking in on you, but really...no pressure! people will love what you have to share when you have the time to share it.

    ReplyDelete